World Class Speech Services was founded in 2003. It is a multifaceted company that provides professional solutions to speech and communication personal and technology needs for individuals and organizations. There are currently two ways that we are achieving this for our customers.
- Professional voice users:
- Giving professionals a verbal advantage.
- To provide the tools and training to overcome the challenges of speech, voice, or communication in the workplace and beyond.
- Telepractice business consulting and training:
- International industry leader in innovative telepractice training and development.
- To provide the highest quality of support at each level of telepractice services in communication sciences and disorders companies through embracing a DEI STEM approach.
US Congressmember of NY, Gregory Meeks – (excerpt)
“As an elected official and after a life of public service, public speaking has been a crucial part of my career. Dawn Cotter-Jenkins and World Class Speech has played a pivotal role in my development as a speaker.
I would recommend Dawn Cotter-Jenkins to anyone seeking to improve their abilities and skill set. As I appear on national TV programs, I am constantly going over the tips and training I received from her. I believe that the services I have received increased my ability to reach more people, to speak more clearly and to communicate more effectively. I highly recommend her.”