One of the most nerve-racking and yet necessary skills in advancing or maintaining our careers is public speaking. There are many speaking events from the job interview, to a project presentation, to an event toast for a beloved colleague. We may speak in front of a familiar small crowd or a new large audience. The key points of connecting with your audience and getting your message across clearly are what you all want to do well.
I would be happy to talk to you to find out if I would be a good fit for your professional speaking needs and goals. I provide high quality services and proven results through techniques and coaching that is built off of YOUR strengths.
How have I helped others:
- Taught Communicating Effectively in the Workplace as a continuing education course at various colleges and universities.
- Taught Public Speaking, Voice and Diction, and Fundamentals of Communication at Bronx Community College.
- Speaker coach for TEDx Deer Park 2017-2021.
- Private practice, World Class Speech Services, specializing in elective speech-language pathology of professional voice use and accent modification.
How I can help you build success through communication:
- Assess your baseline speaking and communication skills.
- Set your high priority needs and goals.
- Provide techniques and resources to improve your speech or communication skills for career success.
- Give feedback on speaking videos and live run throughs.